Dinner #68

Hubbys turn to cook

Chinese Banquet $40 serves 4 takeaway

Chinese Banquet entree: Mixed Entree’
Mains : braised lemon chicken, spicy satay sauce, Banquet also came with fried rice, kroopook

Lunch #20

There are days when others may be judging my food choices if I get off track but I will simply say this.

It’s what you do most of the time that matters and eating healthy 80-90% of the time with the other occasional 10% eating off Plan is still ok.

Life isn’t always predictable and there are days when plans change and you just run with it.

Today we got takeaway for lunch.  Chips were not salted as they had actually just been cooked but not salted yet when they did mine. I enjoy this meal.

For me I do get back to eating healthy with my next meal.