Stir Fry Beef with Vegetables
Ingredients Serves 2
- 1Tb Kepjap Manis
- 1tsp minced Garlic
- 1tb Sesame oil
- 1tsp Brown sugar
- 300g Beef steak cut into strips
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bok choy
- 1/8 Wombok
- 1 Green shallot
- 1 pouch lemongrass lime chili basmati rice Microwave 90 second rice
- Slice steak into strips. Marinate meat in marinade ingredients for minimum 30minutes but overnight is better
- Cut vegetables in even size pieces *can be done night before, Kept in airtight container with lid on in fridge.
- Then remove meat from marinade and cook in non stick skillet and toss until cooked through then remove from heat.
- Stir fry vegetables and add marinade back in pan with meat to heat through
- Steam rice in microwave according to direction on packet.