- 2 x 100g pack udon noodles
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower rice
- 2 bok choy
- 1 wonbok (grew in vegepod)
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1tb pure sesame oil
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2tb Teriyaki sauce
- 2 salmon fillets boneless skin free
- Chop vegetables similar size pieces for even cooking
- Place 1/2 oil in skillet with vegetables and saute until almost cooked through. Add 1/2 teriyaki sauce and mix through.
- Divide between 2 serving bowls.
- Sprinkle skillet with 1/2 of the remaining oil (cook udon noodles in 2 batches 1 packet per person) and add 1 cup chicken stock with 1 packet noodles. Stir until noodles are cooked add to 1 serving bowl and repeat.
- Steam salmon in microwave steamer for 6 minutes while you cook remaining noodles.
- Place noodles in 2nd bowl. Salmon on top of each bowl. Add 1/2 remaining teriyaki sauce in each bowl, gently mix well.