1 cooked chicken drumstick
1 glass kombucha
Ingredients serves 5
- 1kg gluten free Roast turkey
- 1cup water
- Slow cooker with lid
- I don’t have a roasting rack or trivett that fits inside my slow cooker so i scrunched up foil into large balls to make a rack the roast can sit on.
- I added 1 cup water to bottom of cooker.
- I placed the turkey roast on top of the foil (The roast was already covered in foil packet it came in and I kept it wrapped in the foil packet. ).
- Put lid on slow cooker
- Plug cord into power and turn on slow cooker to high.
- At half way 2hr mark I turned it over.
- It took 4hours to cook from frozen to finish.
- A Moist turkey roast.
- Serve with roast/steam vegetables or salad or in a wrap or soup