Dinner Entree: homemade prawn toast, Main: Hainaise chicken
Lactose free Yogurt, peach, date
Chinese chow mein (red & white cabbage, carrot, vegepod bok choy, 1/2 prawn and chicken noodle cup, lite soy, chinese oyster)
All purpose steak with steamed and roast vegetables served with onion mustard sauce
Step 1 filling chop and mix together 1x cleavers hot dog, 1 handful vegepod wombok, 1 green shallot, 1 organic carrot, 1 free range egg, 1tb thai oyster sauce
Step 2: in wonton wrappers place 1tsp mix into wonton. fold corners into triagles, seal edges with water, then fold bottom corners behind. seal with water.
Step 3 lightly wet all sides w water then fold diagonally corners sealing sides then bring bottom triangle corner over front then other side overlap[/caption]
Step 4 non stick skillet spray w cookig oil fry on both sides until golden.
Step 6 serve w salad or slaw and dipping sauce hoisin, soy, sweet chili or vietnamese dipping sauce
Zucchini and bacon soup with lactose free cheese
Herb & garlic schnitzel burger (gluten-free roll, lettuce, tomato, organic mayo, herb garlic schnitzel, sweet chili sauce) and baked straight cut chips
Bake chips and schnitzel in preheated 180*c oven for 25minutes sprayed with cooking spray
Chinese curried prawns and organic basmatic rice.
Chinese Chicken and Bean Sprouts stirfry with basmati rice
The fast 800 recipe book nutty banana smoothie
The fast 800recipe book chinese style drumstick (* I used chicken breast)
Beetroot hummus and crackers
Dinner homemade honey sauce with stir-fry vegetables
Breakfast: not shown 1 slice sourdough toast
The 8 week blood sugar diet cookbook : speedy spicy beans recipe (no red pepper flakes) page 250
Morning Tea : kombucha 1/2 cup
Asian chicken salad
1/3 cup Rockmelon 1/2 slice lite ham, 2 crackers
Dinner: Chinese banquet (no rice)
Steamed Mini Dim Sum with lite sweet chili sauce
Homemade white garlic sauce w prawns
Asian greens (wombok, shallot, snow peas) & mushroom with chinese oyster sauce
Supper : 1 cup dry ginger ale zero sugar
Honey sauce is quick and easy to make. We are fortunate to get 100% honey straight from beehive.
Ingredients makes 1 dish
- 1tsp gluten free cornflour
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3Tb honey
- Option add 1Tb sesame seeds
- Mix cornflour and water together in as jar with lid on and shake until no more lumps.
- Add honey and shake jar until all mixed.
- Heat it up when adding to battered or braised poultry, prawns or beef.
Sweet & Sour Sauce with gluten free Sausages & organic basmati rice
This is the perfect sweet and sour sauce to go with pork, chicken or fish, sausages .
Sweet and sour sauce
Ingredients serves 2
- 1tb organic passatta
- 3tb organic ketchup or salt reduced tomato sauce
- 1tsp organic minced garlic
- 1tb shao xing (chinese cooking wine)
- 3tb Brown sugar
- 1Tb white vinegar
- 1tb gluten free cornflour mixed with the water
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 chicken stock cube salt reduced Massells.
- 1tb 100% pure sesame oil
- Place ingredient in saucepan
- Stir over heat until boils then turn off heat
- Stir until thickens
- Serve with pork, chicken, fish, sausages
Sweet and Sour sausage with vegetables
Sweet and sour sausages with vegetables
Ingredients serves 2
- 4 Gluten free Sausages
- 1qty sweet and sour sauce
- 1 Celery,
- 1 Organic carrot,
- 1/2 Brown onion,
- 1 green shallot,
- 1/4 green capsicum,
- 5 baby corn spears
- Steamed organic basmati Rice
- Cook sausages in non stick skillet until cooked through. Shake pan often for even cooking.
- Prepare vegetables while sausages are cooking. Cut with crinkle cutter on diagonal or slice on diagonal with knife.
- Cut each sausage into 4 pieces.
- Cook rice by absorption method in microwave for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- Add vegetables and cook for 4 -5 minutes shaking pan.
- Add sauce and mix through until sauce steams.
- Serve with boiled rice.
Asian White Garlic sauce
Ingredients makes 2 small mason jars of sauce/serves 4
- 1tbs minced organic garlic
- 1tb salt reduced chicken stock powder
- 1cup water
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1tb shao xing cooking wine
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 1tb gluten free Cornflour slurry
- 1/2 tsp raw organic sugar
- Restaurants add soy/oyster sauce for Brown garlic sauce
- Place all ingredients into saucepan
- Bring to boil
- Then simmer until sauce starts to thicken.
Garlic Brown sauce
Garlic Brown Sauce
Ingredients serves 2
- 1/2 qty Asian white garlic sauce (recipe as above)
- 1tb lite soy sauce
- 1tb chinese oyster sauce
- 1tsp organic ginger minced
- Same as Asian white garlic sauce
- Then add remaining ingredients for Brown Garlic sauce
Both Asian Garlic sauces can be used with prawns, fish, chicken or vegetables served with steamed rice.
Brown Garlic sauce can also be used with beef and served with asian greens, broccoli, snow peas.