- 1 large chicken breast fillet sliced into strips then halved
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum (bell pepper) sliced
- 3 mushroom sliced
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1tsp fresh thai basil
- 1 lemongrass stalk smashed and sliced finely
- 1 tom yum paste
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 kaffiir lime leaves
- Slice ingredients as listed
- Pan fry chicken in non stick skillet until cooked then remove from pan.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and cook until vegetables are cooked through.
- Add chicken back into pan with any juices and stir fry until its hot
- Serve hot.