Ingredients Serves 2
- 2 chicken thighs skinless boneless
Marinade for chicken
- 1tsp Organic garlic powder
- 1tsp organic paprika powder
- 1tsp keens curry powder
- 2Tb housemade sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2Tb Dijon mustard
- 1tb Honey
- 1tb Maple syrup
- 1tb Apple cider vinegar
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 1 organic zucchini
- 1cup Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup kale fresh from vegepod
- 6 cherry tomatoes halved
- 2x 15g feta cubed
- 1tb organic extra virgin olive oil
- Mix marinade together. Add chicken mix well in a bowl. Cover and marinate 2hrs minimum
- Mix dressing together and place into 2 sauce ramekins, cover keep in fridge until serving.
- Cut tomatoes and brussells in half and slice zucchini . Destem kale. Place in takeaway container with lid until cooking the chicken.
- Place oil in non stick skillet and cook chicken but reserve marinade. Remove chicken from pan.
- Cook brussels, zucchini and kale with tomatoes in skillet. Serve with chicken.
- Heat marinade in saucepan and serve over chicken. Drizzle dressing over everything.
- Or serve vegetables hot