Ingredients serves 2
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 3tb Organic flour to dust
- 1 organic egg beaten
- 2 handfuls breadcrumbs/panko crumbs
- 2 bacon middle cut rashers
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1/2 qty parmigiana sauce
- Flatten chicken breast with meat mallot in ziplock bag.
- HaveHaveDip 3 takeout containers 1 for flour, 1 fir egg beat it with fork, 1 for breadcrumbs/panko
- Dip chicken into organic flour, then beaten egg, then breadcrumbs/panko.
- Preheat oven 180*c
- Pan fry lightly until crumb is brown. Remove from pan (it will continue to cook in you oven.)
- Spread 1 ladle sauce in bottom of ovenproof dish. Place chicken on the top.
- Place bacon on top of chicken.
- Then ladle more sauce on top of bacon.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a oven 30minutes.
- If serving with wedges place in oven at same time.
Parmigiana sauce serves 4
- 400g tomato soup or passatta
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1tb mixed herbs
- 1tb chopped fresh basil
- Mix all ingredient together in a pot and cook on medium on stove until boiling.
- Use as directed above.
- This sauce also can be used for you pasta or seafood.
Serve parmigiana with steamed vegetables, wedges or chips and salad