Recipe serves 6
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 2 chicken breast fillets sliced into strips
- 1 packet salt reduced burritto seasoning
- 1 can organic tomatoes
- 1 can organic kidney beans drained
- 1 cup organic corn
- 1 jar salsa mild
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- 6 jalapeno slices
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 6 lebanese bread
- Place onion, chicken, seasoning and tomatoes in skillet and cook until chicken almost cooked through
- Add remaining ingredients except lebanese bread. Cook and mix well until all combined.
- Place 1 ladel into each lebanese bread, fold ends in and wrap
- Place on foil on sandwhich press a nd cook with lid down until light goes green.
- These can be premade a day before wrapped individually in foil then next day reheat in sandwhich press in foil.