No photo done. A dish between a larb and lemongrass marinade without lemongrass
Ingredients serves 2
- 250g turkey mince
- 1tsp organic garlic
- 1tb red boat fish sauce
- 1tb kecap manis
- 1tb pure sesame oil
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1tb homemade sweet chili sauce
- 1 organic carrot diced
- 1/2 Organic cucumber diced
- 1 handful mixed lettuce chopped
Optional to make it a lemongrass marinade add
- 1tsp lemongrass
- 1tsp kaffir lime leaves
- 1tsp brown sugar *omet the sweet chili sauce
- Cut carrot and cucumber into a dice.
- Place sesame oil and mince in non stick skillet
- Cook mince until no longer raw.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir fry until carrot almost cooked through.
- Serve hot.