Ingredients serves 2
- 1qty yakisoba sauce (see prev post asian sauces for recipe)
- 2x 2min maggi noodle (no seasoning sachet)
- 1 organic carrot sliced in batons
- 1 organic celery sliced into batons
- 1/8 red and green cabbage sliced
- 2 green shallot sliced
- 2 beef sirloin steaks
- Day before serving to allow marinade/sauce to penetrate meat, add meat to sauce, marinate over night.
- Chop ingredient as listed
- Cook steak in non stick skillet without sauce.
- Soak noodles in boiling water
- Place sauce in two serving bowls.
- Add 1 cake cooked noodles to each bowl and m i x through sauce.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cut steak into slices, add to bowls and mix well.
- Serve hot (if reheating meal after its prepared earlier in day, microwave for 2 minutes.