Ingredients serves 2
- 2 chicken breast fillets cubed
- 1tsp pure sesame oil
- 3tsp thai five tastes green curry paste
- 1tb Thai fish sauce
- 1tsp organic raw sugar
- 1 cup McCain Thai stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup organic coconut cream
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- Cut chicken into cubes
- Cook rice 1/2 cup raw w 1 cup water in microwave bowl. Cook for 10min then fluff w fork. Dont drain.
- Add sesame oil to non stick skillet with chicken. Cook until chicken is 3/4 cooked through.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir fry until chicken is cooked.
- Serve with 1/2cup rice per serve.