In slow cooker add
- 4 chicken thigh bone in skin on
- 1/2tsp organic garlic
- 1/2tsp organic ginger
- 1/2tb shoux xing cooking wine
- 1/4 tb lite soy
- 1/4 tb dark soy
- 2 green shallots tied in knott
- Water to cover chicken
- Cook on high 1 1/2 hrs
- 1/2 Jasmine rice raw cooked in frypan add
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- 1/2ts organic garlic
- Chicken skin from thighs
- 1 rasher bacon
- Water to cover rice
Also serve with
- 2 handfuls vegepod wombok (can be substituted with organic tomato and cucumber slices)
- 2tb Homemade sweet chili sauce
- 2tb broth from cooking chicken in.
- 2 tsp Chicken stock salt reduced powder
- 1 green shallot
- 1tsp organic ginger
- 2cups Boiling water
- Cook chicken in slow cooker
- In non stick skillet cook bacon and chicken skin releases own oil. Remove skin and bacon.
- Add remaining rice ingredients and cook until rice is cooked through.
- Drain stock chicken was cooked in, decant into container with lid. Reserve 4tb stock to serve with rice.
- Make sauce soup add boiling water to powder, ginger, shallot
- Serve with sweet chili sauce see previous post for recipe