Ingredients serves 2 bowls
- Use bibimbap Marinade (see asian sauces post for bibimbap sauce . Use 1/2 qty for 2 serves. )
- 2 chicken breast fillets cubed
- 2 free range eggs (*use organic if avail)
- 1/2 cup organic basmati rice raw with 1 cup water
- Organic vegetables as listed below :
- 2 handfuls baby Spinach
- 1 large Carrot cut into batons
- 1 cucumber cut into batons
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 cup leftover asian slaw #2
- Cook rice in microwave with the water cook for 10 minutes by absorption method. (*dont drain, fluff with fork) when cooked place in middle of serving bowl as the egg will sit on it.
- Make marinade
- Cut ingredient as listed
- Place chicken in marinade in takeout container with lid. Marinate minimum 2hrs.
- Prepare remaining ingredients into bowl except egg.
- Cook chicken without marinade in non stick skillet.
- Place chicken in bowl.
- Wipe skillet with paper towel
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook eggs to be your liking. Place on top of the rice.