Basic Chicken Soup Recipe
Ingredients serves 2
- 1 large chicken breast fillet cubed
- 3 carrot
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/2 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1tb chicken bone broth
- 1tsp of each parsley, rosemary, thyme, marjoram
Option 1 : Add 1Tb Dashi, 1Tb Miso Paste for Japanese version
Option 2: add Asian vegetables and coriander.
Option 3: Add Cooked Pasta with Passata and Parsley, Basil, Oregano for Italian
Option 4: Add Passata or Salt Reduced Tomato Sauce and Cooked Pasta for heart friendly version
- Cut vegetables into vsim8lar size pieces for even cooking.
- Cut chicken into cubes
- Place vegetables, herbs and bone-broth in pot on stove and cook until the onion is transparent.
- Cook chicken with remaining ingredients on low-medium heat until chicken is cooked through approx 20 minutes, stir frequently.