Vietnamese lemongrass and kaffir lime prawns.
Ingredients serves 2
- 12 jumbo green prawns shell off deveined
- 1 five taste shot lemongrass and kaffir lime paste
- 1cup chicken stock salt reduced
- 1tbsp gluten-free cornflour mixed on warm stock
- 1 cup Thai stirfry vegetables (brocc, red capsicum, carrot, baby corn, bamboo shoots, green beans)
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 lime – 1/2 juiced and 1/2 to serve at end
- 1 cake Vermicelli halved
- Cook prawns in non stick skillet with cooking spray until almost pink
- Add remaining ingredients except Vermicelli and stir fry until prawns are cooked through
- Place half Vermicelli in mason jar
- Add 6 prawns then top with 1/2 remaining ingredients and 1/2 of the sauce.
- Serve with 1/4 lime wedge.