Breakfast: (still crook, not 100% today so taking it easy on my gut)
Morning tea kombucha
Lunch: chicken & organic pea soup
Afternoon tea: dry ginger ale zero sugar
Ingredients serves 2 makes 6 pieces
- Crumbing mixture #1 rice flour organic garlic sea salt black pepper thyme
- Crumbing mix #2 couscous, plain flour, thyme, paprika, parmesan,
- 1 beaten organic egg
- 6 chicken tenders
- flatten tenders with mallet first in zip lock bag so it’s not sticky
- Beat egg put into tray
- Mix crumbing mix #1 place on a plate and mix #2 put on separate plate for dipping
- Dip chicken pieces one at time on both sides in egg then drain and dip into crumbing mix #1 or #2
- Place rack over a baking tray, a lined metal baking rack with baking paper on a rack
- then place chicken on paper on rack. Cover when all done place in fridge for 10-20minutes before baking in 180*c oven preheated
- Spray chicken with cooking spray on both sides
- Cook chicken on paper lined rack with rack over oven tray.
- Place water in oven tray so oven steams while cooking.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes *If serving chips, cook 20 frozen straight cut chips at same time on separate tray.
- Serve 3 tenders with 1tb sweet chili sauce , 1/2 qty garden salad and 10 baked chips per person
Ingredients serves 2
- 4 cos leaves
- 6 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 5 slices cucumber sliced in half
- 1/2 cheek red capsicum sliced
- 1/2 avocado sliced into cubes
- 1tb lite French dressing
- Slice as listed.
- Add all ingredient to salad bowl.