Breakfast Mexican quiche
Ingredients makes 4 quiche
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 slice turkey bacon
- 1/4 large tomato
- 1 green shallot
- 20g grated lactose free cheese
- 3 organic eggs
- 2tb lactose free milk
- 1tsp Mexican chili powder
- 1tsp dried coriander
- 1tsp dried cumin
- 1tb salsa
- 1tb lactose free lite sour cream
- 3 slices jalapeno
- 1 handful mixed salad leaves
- 4 pie size pie maker
- Cooking spray
- Non stick fish spatula
- Dice tomato, shallot, bacon into same size dice
- Beat eggs into mixing bowl
- Add remaining ingredients except puff pastry (do not add condiments) to egg and mix well
- Cut puff pastry into 4 even squares.
- Open pie maker and Spray pie holes top and bottom with cooking spray
- Place a square of pastry into each hole carefully press without breaking down to bottom of the hole.
- Fill each pastry section with filling
- Close pie maker, plug cord into power point turn on letmachinedo it’s work until green light goes on. Unplug but leave pie maker shut for further 4minutes then carefully remove each pie onto serving plate/container with non stick fish spatula.
- Serve with condiments.
Ingredients makes 4 cases
- Lebanese bread
- 2 strips turkey bacon
- 1/4 leek white part
- 1 cheek capsicum
- 2tb lite ranch dressing
- 4 hole pie maker
- Cooking spray
- Non stick spatula
- Cut lebanese bread into 4 then split each quarter with knife down seam
- Place 1 quarter include 2 split pieces opposite direction into pie holes. Repeat for each hole.
- Dice leek, bacon, capsicum ,cheese into even size pieces. Divide each ingredient between 4 pies fill in each hole
- Place 1tsp ranch into each hole
- Fold bread over each pie hole secure w ranch(acts as the glue)
- Plug machine into socket turn on let machine do it’s work. Unplug
- Let it cool for 2 minutes then carefully remove each case.
Ingredients Serves 2
you don’t need to Cook in a hot oven on a hot day.
- 2 handfuls straight cut gluten free chips
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Spray top and bottom of sandwich maker with olive oil cooking spray while it’s turned off.
- Then place chips in single layer.
- Close lid and turn power on.
- Cook until Green light goes off.
- Keep lid shut until ready to serve.
Ingredients serves 2
- 4 lettuce leaves sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 rings pineapple cut into chunks
- 1 cheek capsicum cut into strips
- 1 Portobello mushrooms sliced
- Slice ingredient as listed
- Mix together in bowl
- Serve with steamed fish and chips
- To steam fish place fillets in microwave steamer. Fill bottom of the steamer with water and cook for 10min if frozen/6 if fresh fillets
Steak, Homemade Mushroom Sauce & Steamed Vegetables
Ingredients Serves 2
- 2x Grass fed Steaks
- 1/2 punnet Organic Mushrooms
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 400g Tin Drained Baby Carrots
- 15g Organic Butter Cubed
- 1tsp Dried Herbs
- Peel Potatoes and then press into balls with melon baller. Soak in water until ready to cook to release the starch
- Open and drain carrots into microwave dish.
- Cut mushrooms into slices and butter into cubes
- In non stick skillet spray with cooking spray and pan fry steak to your liking.
- Steam broccoli and carrots in separate microwave dishes for 4 minutes each
- Steam potato balls in microwave steamer for 5 minutes (They will be 3/4 cooked but will cook further later in pan)
- Remove steak and keep warm
- Add potatoes and butter and herbs to pan and pan fry until potato is cooked through. Shaking the pan to roughen up the potatoes
- Remove potato from pan and add mushrooms. Cook in butter.
- Serve mushrooms over the top of the steak with the steamed vegetables.
- if plates are needing to be reheated microwave for 2 minutes.