Recipes for the week. Not all days have recipes
Day 15 Lunch deconstructed rissoles
Ingredients Serves 2
- 6 rissoles homemade
- 2 tb organic passatta
- 1tb organic garlic powder
- Handful fresh basil
- Handful fresh parsley
- 1tb oregano dried
- 1 konjac pasta pouch
- Place rissoles in skillet as n d cook until Brown on both sides then flatter and mash to get mince consistency
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and cook further 5 minutes until all mixed through.
- Strain noodles under hot water
- Add to pan and heat through.
- Serve hot with mince sauce mixture.
Day 15 Dinner Garlic rice, chicken & Vegetable stir-fry with bone broth and garlic
Ingredients Serves 2 large mains or 4 smaller serves.
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Chicken bone Broth
- 1 Cup Organic Jasmine Rice
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Cook in microwave bowl with all ingredients for 10 minutes,
- Absorption method means you don’t drain it at the end. Just fluff with a fork.
Chicken Stir Fry:
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 Bok Choy
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Green Shallot
- 1/8 Wombok
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 handful Coriander Leaves
- 1TB Pure Sesame Oil
- Heat wok with sesame oil.
- Cut up chicken into strips
- Cut Vegetables into even size pieces.
- Stir Fry chicken then add vegetables
- Add Stock and garlic stir fry until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with Garlic Rice.
Day 16 &18 : Lunch Slow Cooker Mexican Chili Beans
Ingredients Serves 2 large mains or 4 smaller serves
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 1tb organic garlic powder
- 1tsp of each: Mexican chili powder, organic cumin, organic cocao powder,
- 1/4tsp clove powder
- 2 slices orange peel
- 400g drained Mexican black beans
- 400g organic tomatoes
- Pinch Sea-salt and pepper
- Chop onion celery carrot into even size pieces .
- Add all ingredient to slow cooker
- Turn on Slow cook to high and place lid on cook for 1 hour
Day 16 Dinner Indian organic shahi korma chicken and roti jala
Ingredients serves 2
Organic shahi korma chicken
- 1 tsp organic shahi korma spice
- 2 chicken thigh fillet
- 1 cup mixed organic vegetables
- 1cup coconut cream
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Heat non stick skillet and spray with cooking spray
- Spread the spices on both sides of the chicken and cook on one side then turn.
- Add vegetables and coconut cream
- Place lid on skillet and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with basmati rice, roti jala and mango chutney.
Roti jala serves 2 ( *5 pancakes each)
- 1/2 cup organic plain flour
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Light pinch sea salt
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- Empty sauce bottle with lid is needed.
- Mix all ingredient together in mixing bowl with whisk
- Pour mixture into sauce bottle and put on lid
- With hot skillet spray with cooking spray
- Swirl the pancake batter in circles on pan then leave 1-2 minutes until it changes colour
- Roll ends in with spatchula and roll pancake. Place on plate until ready to serve .
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Sweet potato mash
1/2 large sweet potato
1/2tsp of each cinnamon, nutmeg, thyme
1/2 tsp fresh parsley
1/2tsp lactose free thickened cream
1Tsp lactose free milk
1tb 100% Canadian maple syrup
Method for sweet potato mash
Cut sweet potato into chunks
Steam sweet potato in microwave steamer for 10 minutes
Put sweet potato in potato ricer. Mash
Place in blender with remaining ingredients and blitz until smooth.
Ingredints Serves 4
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 celery stalk diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 organic egg beaten
- 1tsp of each cumin,all purpose spice, parsley, thyme, garlic powder
- 2tb lactose free milk with 1/4 packet panko crumbs soaked in milk
- 1tsp brown sugar
- 1tbs tomato sauce
- 1tbs Worcestershire
- 1ts bbq sauce
- Preheat oven 180*c fan forced oven
- Dice onion, carrot, celery
- Beat egg.
- Mix all ingredients together except bbq sauce.
- Line bread tin with baking paper and then spray with cooking spray.
- Place mixture in tin.
- Spread bbq sauce over top.
- Have a 2nd tray filled with boiling water on bottom of oven
- Cook meatloaf for 40min.
- Serve with steamed or roast vegetables or garden salad.