Recipes for the week. Not all days have recipes
Ingredients Serves 2
- 6 rissoles homemade
- 2 tb organic passatta
- 1tb organic garlic powder
- Handful fresh basil
- Handful fresh parsley
- 1tb oregano dried
- 1 konjac pasta pouch
- Place rissoles in skillet as n d cook until Brown on both sides then flatter and mash to get mince consistency
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and cook further 5 minutes until all mixed through.
- Strain noodles under hot water
- Serve hot with mince sauce mixture.
Garlic rice, chicken & Vegetable stir-fry with bone broth and garlic
Ingredients Serves 2 large mains or 4 smaller serves.
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Chicken bone Broth
- 1 Cup Organic Jasmine Rice
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Cook in microwave bowl with all ingredients for 10 minutes,
- Absorption method means you don’t drain it at the end. Just fluff with a fork.
Chicken Stir Fry:
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 Bok Choy
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Green Shallot
- 1/8 Wombok
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 handful Coriander Leaves
- 1TB Pure Sesame Oil
- Heat wok with sesame oil.
- Cut up chicken into strips
- Cut Vegetables into even size pieces.
- Stir Fry chicken then add vegetables
- Add Stock and garlic stir fry until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with Garlic Rice.
Slow Cooker Mexican Chili Beans
Ingredients Serves 2 large mains or 4 smaller serves
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 1tb organic garlic powder
- 1tsp of each: Mexican chili powder, organic cumin, organic cocao powder,
- 1/4tsp clove powder
- 2 slices orange peel
- 400g drained Mexican black beans
- 400g organic tomatoes
- Pinch Sea-salt and pepper
- Chop onion celery carrot into even size pieces .
- Add all ingredient to slow cooker
- Turn on Slow cook to high and place lid on cook for 1 hour
Indian organic shahi korma chicken and roti jala (*Love_My_Earth organic spices used all organic)
Ingredients serves 2
Organic Shahi korma chicken
- 1 tsp Love_My_Earth organic shahi korma spice mix
- 2 chicken thigh fillet
- 1 cup mixed organic vegetables
- 1cup coconut cream
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Heat non stick skillet and spray with cooking spray
- Spread the spices on both sides of the chicken and cook on one side then turn.
- Add vegetables and coconut cream
- Place lid on skillet and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with basmati rice, roti jala and mango chutney.
Ingredients serves 2 ( *5 pancakes each)
- 1/2 cup organic plain flour
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Light pinch sea salt
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- Empty sauce bottle with lid is needed.
- Mix all ingredient together in mixing bowl with whisk
- Pour mixture into sauce bottle and put on lid
- With hot skillet spray with cooking spray
- Swirl the pancake batter in circles on pan then leave 1-2 minutes until it changes colour
- Roll ends in with spatchula and roll pancake. Place on plate until ready to serve .
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Sweet potato mash
Ingredients Serves 2
- 1/2 large sweet potato
- 1/2tsp of each cinnamon, nutmeg, thyme
- 1/2 tsp fresh parsley
- 1/2tsp lactose free thickened cream
- 1Tsp lactose free milk
- 1tb 100% Canadian maple syrup
Method for sweet potato mash
- Cut sweet potato into chunks
- Steam sweet potato in microwave steamer for 10 minutes
- Put sweet potato in potato ricer. Mash
- Place in blender with remaining ingredients and blitz until smooth.
- Serve hot.
Roast pork and Roast Vegetables
Ingredients serves 4
- 1.5kg Roolled boneless pork shoulder
- 4 potatoes
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- 1 cup organic peas
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1 cup homemade pork pan juice gravy with 2tb gravox supreme gravy powder and fresh mint
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven 180*C
- Peel potato and cut in half
- Deseed pumpkin and cut into 4 chunks
- Grease the pork with olive oil on both sides and place on roasting rack then place rack in baking tray. Fill baking tray halfway with boiling water. Place in oven and cook for 1 hr 30 minutes then rest 30 minutes covered with foil before carving.
- Grease potato and pumpkin with oil on both sides then place in 2nd baking tray. Cook for 1 hour with pork then turn and cook further 30minutes
- make pan juice gravy with gravy powder and pan juices and mint in baking tray or smaller saucepan over low heat . Mix until it thickens. Stir well. Turn off heat. Serve when needed.
- 5 minutes before you are ready to serve meal heat peas in microwave bowl for 4 minutes
- Leftovers for another meal *See leftover Serves post for different vegetables
Ingredients Serves 4
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 celery stalk diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 organic egg beaten
- 1tsp of each cumin,all purpose spice, parsley, thyme, garlic powder
- 2tb lactose free milk with 1/4 packet panko crumbs soaked in milk
- 1tsp brown sugar
- 1tbs tomato sauce
- 1tbs Worcestershire
- 1ts bbq sauce
- Preheat oven 180*c fan forced oven
- Dice onion, carrot, celery
- Beat egg.
- Mix all ingredients together except bbq sauce.
- Line bread tin with baking paper and then spray with cooking spray.
- Place mixture in tin.
- Spread bbq sauce over top.
- Have a 2nd tray filled with boiling water on bottom of oven
- Cook meatloaf for 40min.
- Serve with steamed or roast vegetables or garden salad.
- Leftovers served on separate post