Sausages, mash & caramelized onion
Ingredients Serves 2
- 4 Gluten free Sausages
- Caramelized onions
- 1 onion sliced
- 1Tb butter
- 1tb flour
- 1Tb red wine vinegar
- 2Tb bone broth
- 1 cup carrots w ith 1tb honey
- 1/2 cup creamy potato mash prebought
- 1 cup salad : 2 Organic Beetroot &2 stems of leaves Organic Kale with 1 Garlic clove and 1 Lemon juiced
- Cook sausages in non stick skillet then remove
- Add caramelized onion ingredients and cook until onions sweat down and are cooked.
- Make salad . Cut beets into quarters, Slice garlic, Juice the lemon, get kale leaves from stems, discard the stems. Mix together.
Oven baked chicken vegetable pie, gluten-free straight cut chips with organic slaw
Ingredients serves 2
- 2 Chicken and vegetable Pies
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Straight Cut Chips
- 200g Coleslaw
- 2Tb Mayonnaise
- 2Tb Tomato Sauce
- Preheat oven 180*C
- Line baking trays with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Place pies and chips on oven trays
- Bake for 25Minutes
- Meanwhile make the slaw.
- Add coleslaw to bowl and add mayonnaise then stir and divide into 2 serves.
- Serve with hot chips, pies and sauce if you want to add sauce.