Ingredients Serves 1
- 1 small handful mixed leaves
- 10g organic feta sliced into 5 cubes
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1tsp sliced black olives
- 1 slice red onion separated
- Cut Feta into 5 slices
- Slice the red onion then separate
- Place leaves into serving bowl with remaining ingredients as listed.
Garden Salad with Ham & Avocado
Ingredients Serve 1
- 1 qty Back to basics garden salad
- 3 slices Ham off the bone rolled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1Tb Lite French Dressing
- Make Salad as per recipe
- Add ham and avocado to plate
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
Lemongrass Chicken Salad
Ingredients serves 2
- 1tsp Lemongrass sliced
- 1tsp fish sauce
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 1tsp kepjap manis (*Indonesian sweet soy)
- 1/4 cube palm sugar grated
- 1 lime juiced
- 1tsp 100% Pure Sesame Oil
Other Ingredients for meal
- 1 Chicken Breast Fillet Cut into strips.
- 1 Cup Mixed Leaves
- 1 handful Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1tsp Poonsin Vietnamese Dressing
- Place all the marinade ingredients into a glass mixing bowl (Not metal bowl as the lime juice reacts to metal for marinades)
- Slice and add Chicken to bowl and mix well
- Cover bowl with Clingfilm and leave in fridge to marinade a minimum of 20 minutes for flavours to develop.
- Pan Fry in non stick skillet.
- Place the mixed leaves in centre of serving plate.
- Top with coriander and chicken.
- Serve with dressing on the side.