More recipes from week #1. These are lunch recipes.
Tuna Hot Pot
Ingredients serves 1
- 90g lemon pepper tuna drained
- 150g mashed potatoes
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 green shallot
- 10g lactose free cheese
- Cut shallot then mix with remaining hot pot filling in bowl. Place into microwave safe ramekin and top with cheese.
- Cook for 1 minute in microwave or until cheese melts.
- Make Cheese Sauce.
- Steam vegetables in microwave for 4-5 minutes.
- Reheat tuna hot pot and cheese sauce for 1 minute in microwave.
Ingredients Serves 1
- 1 small handful mixed leaves
- 10g organic feta sliced into 5 cubes
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1tsp sliced black olives
- 1 slice red onion separated
- Cut Feta into 5 slices
- Slice the red onion then separate
- Place leaves into serving bowl with remaining ingredients as listed.
Garden Salad with Ham & Avocado
Ingredients Serve 1
- 1 qty Back to basics garden salad
- 3 slices Ham off the bone rolled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1Tb Lite French Dressing
- Make Salad as per recipe
- Add ham and avocado to plate
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
Ingredients serves 2
- 1tsp Lemongrass sliced
- 1tsp fish sauce
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 1tsp kepjap manis (*Indonesian sweet soy)
- 1/4 cube palm sugar grated
- 1 lime juiced
- 1tsp 100% Pure Sesame Oil
Other Ingredients for meal
- 1 Chicken Breast Fillet Cut into strips.
- 1 Cup Mixed Leaves
- 1 handful Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1tsp Poonsin Vietnamese Dressing
- Place all the marinade ingredients into a glass mixing bowl (Not metal bowl as the lime juice reacts to metal for marinades)
- Slice and add Chicken to bowl and mix well
- Cover bowl with Clingfilm and leave in fridge to marinade a minimum of 20 minutes for flavours to develop.
- Pan Fry in non stick skillet.
- Place the mixed leaves in centre of serving plate.
- Top with coriander and chicken.
- Serve with dressing on the side.
Tuna Cakes with Coleslaw
Ingredients Serves 1
3 Tuna Cakes
- I used the same ingredients as Tuna Hot Pot plus rolled the mixture in
- 1 beaten egg
- 2Tb panko crumbs
- 2Tb breadcrumbs
- 1 Carrot Julienne
- 1/2 Cup wombok
- 1 Green Shallot
- 1tb Organic Macro Mayonnaise
Serve meal with
- 1tb Sweet Chili Sauce
- Roll tuna cakes into egg rings for right size then dip in beaten egg, with Panko Crumbs and Breadcrumbs
- pan fried until brown on both sides.
- Slice Wombok and shallot
- julienne Carrot with peeler.
- Mix in Mayonnaise.
Day 4: Steamed Chicken , creamy Potato, steamed vegetables, & Gravy
Ingredients Serves 2
- 2x 150g Steamed Chicken Breast Fillet,
- 2/3 cup creamy Potato,
- 1 cup steamed Green Beans,
- 1 cup steamed baby carrots,
- 4Tb Lite Supreme Gravy
- Cook chicken in non stick skillet.
- Turn when chicken is white on the sides then leave to cook through.
- When its cooked juices will run clear if a skewer is inserted.
- Steam vegetables in microwave steamer bowl for 4-5 minutes.
- Reheat potato in small ramekin in microwave for 1 minute
- Make gravy according to recipe. Serve 2Tb per person.
Day 5: Asian style salad bowl with Sesame soy dressing.
- Peel back lid
- open noodle and sauce sachet and spread over salad