Week #1 Dinner Recipes are on this post.
Day 1 : Tuna Hot Pot, Creamy Mash & Steamed Vegetables
Hot Pot Ingredients serves 1
- 90g lemon pepper tuna drained
- 150g mashed potatoes
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 green shallot
- 10g lactose free cheese
- 1 Cup Mixed Organic Vegetables
- 1 Serve Back to Basics Cheese Sauce (See recipe on separate post)
- Cut shallot then mix with remaining hot pot filling in bowl. Place into microwave safe ramekin and top with cheese. Cook for 1 minute in microwave or until cheese melts.
- Make Cheese Sauce.
- Steam vegetables in microwave dish for 4-5 minutes.
- Reheat tuna hot pot and cheese sauce for 1 minute in microwave.
Day 2 : Pumpkin & Zucchini Konjac Lasagne
Ingredients Serves 2 mains
- 1 packet konjac lasagne rinsed
- 1/4 jar organic passatta
- 1tsp tarragon
- 1tsp organic Garlic powder
- 1tsp mint
- 1 large zucchini sliced lengthways
- 1/2 cup cubed & steamed pumpkin
- 1 cup cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup grated lactose free cheese
- Place 1 ladle passata on bottom layer of lasagne dish. Top with 1 layer konjac lasagne sheets.
- Top with 1/2 zucchini slices and half of the herbs and place another layer of passatta on top.
- Sprinkle remaining herbs then pumpkin evenly over top.
- Finished off with more lasagne sheets and then cheese sauce and spread evenly.
- follow with grated cheese.
- Bake 180*c preheated oven for 25minutes.
Day 3: Pan-fried Pork Fillet, Steam Beans, Creamy Mash and Honey Dijon garlic mayo
Ingredients serves 2
- 2x 150g Pork Fillet Steak
- 1 Cup Green Beans
- 2/3 Cup Creamy Potato Mash
- 2tsp 100% honey from bee hive
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- 2tsp Garlic Mayo
- Pan fry pork in non stick skillet on both sides. Leave the first side to cook until the sides of the steak turn white then flip and leave to cook. In the last 2 minutes place 1tsp water in pan and put lid on frypan. Turn heat off to steam. Makes steak tender and juicy. (*Meats/Poultry can also be cooked this way with Chicken/Turkey/Steak)
- Prepare vegetables while waiting for meat to cook. Steam beans in microwave bowl for 3 minutes
- Reheat potato in ramekin for 1 minute in microwave.
- Make sauce by mixing sauce ingredients in small serving ramekin.
Day 4: We ordered Dominoes Pizza as we were busy.
Day5 Kale Slaw with Poached Chicken and Cherry tomatoes
Ingredients Serves 2
- 1 packet Kale Slaw
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 200g Chicken breast fillet
- Steam Chicken in microwave steamer for 6 minutes then pull apart and divide into two serves.
- Open slaw and divide between 2 salad containers with half of the dressing in each container.
- add cherry tomatoes and chicken.
Day 6: Pork Fillet with Sweet potato wedges, brussels sprouts, mint jelly
Ingredients serves 2
- 2x 150g Pork Fillet
- 1Sweet Potato Sliced into batons
- 1 Cup Brussels Sprouts
- 2tsp Mint Jelly
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 rashers bacon
- Pan fry pork in non stick skillet on both sides. Leave the first side to cook until the sides of the steak turn white then flip and leave to cook. In the last 2 minutes place 1tsp water in pan and put lid on frypan. Turn heat off to steam. Makes steak tender and juicy.
- Cut sweet potato into batons and steam in microwave steamer for 6 minutes or cook in 180*C oven for 25 minutes on lined tray
- Steam brussels sprouts in microwave bowl for 4-5 minutes
- Place onion and bacon dizzled with balsamic on microwave plate and cook for 3minues
- Place mint sauce over cooked pork
Day 7 : Chicken Stroganoff with Coconut Lemongrass & Chilil Basmati Rice Ingredients serves 2
- 2x150g Chicken Breast Fillets sliced into strips
- 1 onion sliced
- 2Tb Organic Passata
- 1tsp organic cumin
- 1tsp Smoked Paprika
- 100g punnet button mushrooms sliced
- 1Tb Organic Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Bone Broth
Serve with :
- 1/2 pouch coconut, lemongrass & chili Rice
- Slice ingredients as listed
- Place all in frypan and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir occasionally so it doesn’t stick to pan.
- Add water as needed.
- Cook rice microwave pouch as shown on packet.