Here is my adapted version
Egg free IN A BOWL
Ingredients Serves 4
2 Tb sesame oil
1 tsp garlic, minced
1/2 onion, diced
1 Tb fresh ginger, minced
2 green Shallot, sliced on diagonal.
1 bag Quorn meatless grounds
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1/4 organic cabbage sliced
1 cup broccoli/cauliflower mixed
2 Tb coconut aminos
1 Tb rice wine vinegar
2 Tb sesame seeds
1. Heat your sesame oil in a large sauté pan or wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic, onion, green onion, and ginger, and cook until the mixture is tender and fragrant.
3. Add the Quorn grounds along with the salt and pepper, and cook until warmed through.
4. Place the cabbage and broccoli mix into the wok, and toss until whole mixture is well combined.
5. Add in the coconut aminos, rice vinegar, and sesame seeds, then cook until cabbage is tender.
6. Serve in bowl.