I am currently working my way through First Place For Health live it food plan recipes so this is why I haven’t posted my own recipes unless I adapt them eg new recipes post. I can’t give recipes from the program as they are copyright but I can show my photos of the meals I made using their recipes.
My alterations as follows
- Day 1breakfast – see my new recipes post for my alternative recipe
- Day 1 Lunch – i didn’t have French bread so used English muffin and I couldn’t buy roast beef so used pastrami instead. I couldn’t get watercress so left it out.
- Day 1 Dinner – it was supposed to be wrapped like a tortilla wrap but I didn’t have enough tortilla so made it a box meal.
- Day 3 Lunch – I used gluten-free organic pasta and organic goats cheese
- Day 4 Dinner – I cannot buy Tuna Steak so I substituted it with Basa fish fillet
- Day 5 Breakfast- we don’t have cornmeal as a staple like USA so I omitted from the recipe and I used turmeric instead
- Day 5 Lunch- I used lactose free cheese
- Day 5 Dinner is served with whatever food groups you need to complete your day. I served mine with Israeli Pearl cous cous salad
- Day 6 Lunch – I don’t buy tuna steaks as they are expensive so I substituted tuna in spring water ( drained)
- Day 6 Dinner – I substituted the Kaiser/hamburger roll for charcoal roll
- if milk is used at breakfast I substituted skim for lactose free milk
- Sultana bran substituted instead of bran cereal with raisins